Hello friends! Hope you all were enjoying the holidays and going to prepare yourself for the coming new year. Christmas nail art is a perfect approach to exhibit your own festivity mood and holiday spirit as well, Today i am going to share this article with you to help you in this manner,for selecting and making a perfect nail art on this Christmas eve. There will be candy cane nails, a little Rudolph, The bearded man Santa, a Christmas tree with micro beads and plenty more.Have enjoyment by using and applying these sort of designs and styles of plus I expect you all have a very wonderful Christmas filled with great fun and joy.
4 Perfect Nail Art Ideas and Tutorial To Make your Christmas Eve Ideal
Here i am sharing the four perfect nail art tutorial for you to try this Christmas. They are given step by step and their method of applying is also mentioned.Check the 4 Superb Nail Art Ideas and Tutorials to spice up your Christmas and New Year Eve.
Candy Cane Nails Tutorial
- Start with the red glitter polish.
- Paint three green strips across the nail.
- paint thin white strips between the green strips.
- finish with a good layer of top coat to smooth any bumps.
Snow flake Nails Tutorial
- Start with a colorful glitter paint like red,black or dark green.
- Then paint a white cross on a dry base
- Paint “V” shaped extending from the lines.
- Add a similar X in the center of the cross
- Make small lines on the end of the X
- Add V shapes of the top of the lines
- Finish with top coat
Holly French Tip Tutorial
- Start with the white french tip and stick a red rhinestone with top coat
- Put little V shaped on each side of rhinestone, you can use any color, here green is used
- Add a little dash on the middle of V and finish the top coat
- Variation: Use red polish and center the holly
Rudolph Nails Tutorial
- Paint a brown circle on the 2/3 of your nail.
- add a large red dot for Rudolph’s nose.
- Make two large white dots and add small black dots to make the Rudolph eyes.
- Finish it with some”Y” shaped alters and glitter the nose.